Casa Gideon in Tofo Mozambique enjoys Tofinho’s prime spot. Located right at Tofinho’s main beach it takes less than 80 yards to experience the hot waters of the Mozambique Channel during high tide.
The cottage is ideal for a large family. The verandah offers spectacular views and frequent sightings of dolphins and whales.
Casa Gideon is just far enough from the hustle-and-bustle of Tofo’s main beach, but still within walking distance, either by road (some 1,5 km.) or a 30 minute stroll along the beach.
Casa Gideon sleeps 8 and offers guests a 3-bedroom cottage with the basic self catering facilities, including:
• Main bedroom with a double bed and a single bed.
• Two additional bedrooms with 2 single beds each.
• One sleeper couch in the lounge.
• Mosquito nets on all the beds and linen.
• A large kitchen with the basic facilities for self-catering, including a hot-plate and fridge/freezer.
• Cutlery and Crockery to accommodate 8 guests.
• A shower, toilet and basin.
• A pantry.
With Casa 3 and 4 adjacent, Casa 2 is ideal for groups of up to 18 people.
The cottage is serviced with municipal 220 volt electricity and borehole water supply. However, during peak season times, the electricity supply cannot match Tofo’s demand and periodic power cuts are experienced.
The cottage is served by a house-cleaner during day-time so no need for mom to make the beds, sweep the floors, or wash the dishes. During night time a guard is keeping an eye out so that your privacy and security is not compromised. The house cleaner can arrange someone to wash and iron your clothes at a modest fee.