Casa Lenee enjoys a pristine spot at Tofinho. Located right at Tofinho’s main beach it takes less than 80 yards to experience the hot waters of the Mozambique Channel during high tide.
The cottage is ideal for a small family.
Casa Lenee is just far enough from the hustle-and-bustle of Tofo’s main beach, but still within walking distance, either by road (some 1,5 km.) or a 30 minute stroll along the beach.
Casa Lene sleeps 4 and offers guests a 1-bedroom cottage with the basic self catering facilities, including:
• Main bedroom with a double bed (sleeps 2).
• 2 single beds in the loft (ideal for kids) (sleeps 2).
• Mosquito nets for the beds and linen.
• A covered veranda overlooking the ocean.
• A kitchenette with the basic facilities for self-catering, including a hotplate and fridge/freezer.
• Cutlery and Crockery to accommodate 4 guests.
• A shower, toilet and basin, with entry from the main bedroom.
With Casa 2 (Casa Gideon) and 3 adjacent, Casa 4 (Lene) is ideal for groups of up to 18 people.
The cottage is serviced with municipal 220 volt electricity and borehole water supply. However, during peak season times, the electricity supply cannot match Tofo’s demand and periodic power cuts are experienced.
The cottage is served by a house-cleaner during day-time so no need for mom to make the beds, sweep the floors, or wash the dishes. During night time a guard is keeping an eye, so that your privacy and security is not compromised.
The house cleaner can arrange someone to wash your clothes at a modest fee.