Located right on Tofinho’s main beach it takes less than 80 yards to experience the hot waters of the Mozambique Channel during high tide.
Casa Quentin cottage is ideal for a large family. The verandah offers spectacular views and frequent sightings of dolphins and whales.
Casa Quentin is just far enough from the hustle-and-bustle of Tofo’s main beach, but still within walking distance, either by road (some 1,5 km.) or a 30 minute stroll along the beach.
Casa Quentin sleeps 6 and offers guests a 3-bedroom cottage with the basic self catering facilities, including:
• Main bedroom with a double bed.
• Two additional bedrooms with 2 single beds in each.
• Mosquito nets on all the beds and linen.
• A kitchen with the basic facilities for self-catering, including a stove and fridge/freezer.
• Cutlery and Crockery to accommodate 6 guests.
• The house has 1 shower, toilet and basin.
The cottage is services with municipal 220 volt electricity and borehole water supply. However, during peak season times, the electricity supply cannot match Tofo’s demand and periodic power cuts are experienced.
The cottage is served by a house-cleaner during day-time so no need for mom to make the beds, sweep the floors, or wash the dishes.
During night time a guard is keeping an eye out so that your privacy and security is not compromised. The house cleaner can arrange someone to wash and iron your clothes at a modest fee.
•S 23Â° 51′ 58.87 E 35Â° 33′ 05.55 - Popular GPS format.
•S23Â° 51.981′ E35Â° 33.092′ - Garmin GPS Format.